Subli Glaze Translucent White Sublimation Coating
Email me when item is back in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
– Allow light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
How to use this :
– Shake the can well for 1 minute.
– Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
– Prime the surface with adhesion promoter.
– Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
– Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
– Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
Quantity : 400ml
CLICK HERE for Video information
CLICK HERE for Safety datasheet
Disclaimer: UK sales only – Please do not order this item on-line for exports due to carrier restrictions we are unable to send aerosols outside the UK
There are no reviews yet.