Subli Glaze is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
Subli Glaze Translucent White Coating is used in conjunction with our Subli Glaze Clear coating to allow sublimation on the rear of glass.
Use it to:
– Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
– Allow light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
How to use this :
– Shake the can well for 1 minute.
– Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
– Prime the surface with adhesion promoter.
– Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
– Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
– Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.