Subli Glaze Adhesion Promoter
Email me when item is back in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Subli Glaze is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
Subli Glaze Adhesion Promoter is used in combination with Subli Glaze Clear coating to give greater adhesion and increase abrasion resistance to difficult to coat substrate
Use it to
– Allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to adhere to hard substrates with a smooth surface
– Prevent separation of coating and substrate after pressing
How to use this :
– Ensure all surfaces to be pre-treated are clean, dry, and free from dirt or grease.
– Apply liberally with a soft clean cloth over the surface to be coated to ensure even coverage.
– Allow Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter to bond with the surface for approximately 30 seconds before removing any excess with clean cloth. When removing the excess, try to eliminate any grease, or smudge marks if any present.
Quantity : 250ml
CLICK HERE for Video information
CLICK HERE for Safety datasheet
There are no reviews yet.