Adkins Beta Cap (15cm x 9cm) Heat Press
Email me when item is back in stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A high quality, technologically advanced manual cap press, built-in cast aluminium for strength and durability it has been designed for the application of transfers to most types of headwear.
Microprocessor controlled for time and temperature accuracy and ease of operation.
The position of the base table is adjustable, to suit different styles of the cap.
- Supplied male mould: 15 cm x 9 cm (6 in x 3.6 in)
- Supplied female mould: 15 cm x 9 cm (6 in x 3.6 in)
- Wide opening area for ease of placement of caps
- Locking mechanism to hold the cap in position during transfer
- Fingertip pressure control
- Cast aluminium construction for strength and durability
- 1 Year Warranty
Package Size: 57(L) x 34(W) x 51 cm(H)
Net Weight: 15 KG
- Power consumption: 500 Watts
- Power supply: 230-240 Volts AC
- Display timer range: 0-9.59 Min
- Thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to the elements if the temperature exceeds 235ºC +/- 15ºC (455ºF +/- 27ºF)
- Technical Data (PDF) English
- Operators Handbook (PDF) English
Disclaimer: Please be advised the press may be shipped directly from the manufacturer therefore the delivery time can be longer than our standard delivery time, depend on the item weight and description the delivery may take up to 3-4 working days for some larger and heavier units.
There are no reviews yet.