Coral 2 IN 1 Mug Heat Press Transfer Machine (New)
Email when stock available
- Additional information
1. Double-station control circuit board
2. Two temperature display: Fahrenheit and Centigrade.
3. Processing capacity can be checked.
4. Quantitative counting, you can preset processing capacity when bulk processing, machine will warn you when arrives.
5. Machine comes with temperature correcting function, that makes temperature on the screen the same to real temperature.
6. Double-station, can transfer two mugs at a time
7. Intelligent Temperature Control, small temperature differences, long service life.
1.Transfer mug size: Two Standard 11Oz
2.Machine Power: 280W
4.Machine Net Weight: 5.8kg
5.Control Mode: LCD, automatic control
6.Transfer Parameter: 180ºC,90seconds
|This Mug Press comes with standard 10/11oz heating element.
Please check below for other heating element to fit in the mug press, available to buy seperately.
|For 6oz Standard Mug >>>
|For 9oz Standard Mug >>>
|For 12oz Latte Standard Mug >>>
|For 17oz Latte Standard Mug >>>
|For 10oz Standard Mug >>>
Please check the video as a guide:
Coralgraph Offers The Best Quality Heat Presses at Competitive Prices
When it comes time to purchasing a heat press, the challenge isn’t in finding a provider – there’s certainly many out there. The challenge is in finding the heat press provider who sells you a product you can trust, and backs it with customer service that’s always ready to answer your call.
With thousands of heat presses sold to date, Coralgraph has built a reputation as the most respected heat press provider throughout the UK and beyond. We’ve earned this reputation because of our commitment to giving our customers only the best in products and support.
We’re so confident about the performance of our heat presses, which all carry the CE mark, that we offer a one-year warranty, to give our customers peace of mind.
What it means to be from the UK
During your search for heat presses, you’ve likely found a great disparity among prices, and have asked yourself why some heat presses are considerably cheaper than others. The answer is simple: you get what you pay for. An unfortunately large number of online sellers pretend to be UK based claiming to be Portsmouth,Birmingham,Manchester, but are, in fact, from other countries such as China. Why is this such an issue? Some problems you may face if you purchase a heat press from outside the UK include:
- You’ll be charged extra for Duty & Tax
- You won’t be offered the same type of warranty as Coralgraph offers
- You won’t get the level of support needed to ensure your satisfaction
- Returns and exchanges will be costly and take time
- Many people who have purchased heat presses outside the UK have experienced unsafe or underperforming presses, because of the lack of regulations in countries such as China
At Coralgraph, we’re proud of the quality of our products
Our heat presses are manufactured according to the standards set by ISO (International Organization for Standardization), and carry a CE certificate and are LVL compliance tested. We make these records easily accessible on our website, so that you can rest assured that the heat press you get from Coralgraph has passed the most rigorous testing and scrutiny.
Our heat presses are comprised of high-quality components and materials, providing for sturdy heat presses that withstand the test of time. At Coralgraph, we are meticulous about every faction of our heat presses, including: The materials: Unlike sellers based in China and other countries, we don’t use scrap metal in the composition of our heat presses. The use of these scraps may lower the overall cost of the heat press, but they’re also unsafe. Cheaper materials are quick to degrade over time as well, forcing you to replace the heat press often.
Heat Plates: Cheaply made heat plates often mislead consumers to thinking that they are thicker than they actually are. The thickness of a heat plate is determined within the cover of the plate. A thin heat plate will negatively affect the quality of the print. Our heat presses are made with thick heat plates to ensure a quality print, every time.
Wiring: It’s important that the wiring of your heat press is designed properly, so that it can handle a significant workload. A poorly wired machine (found in heat presses manufactured overseas) will not only shorten the lifespan of your heat press, but can also cause dangerous safety issues.
Get your heat press quickly and easily
Aside from getting the best possible products possible, there is another striking advantage to getting your heat press from a UK-based company like Coralgraph. Rather than have to deal with shipments coming from across the globe (and the costs associated with that), when you order your heat press from Coralgraph, your product will be delivered with 1 to 2 days.
How do we offer the highest quality heat presses, at competitive prices?
We’ve talked at great length about the importance of quality over cost. But, of course, cost is an important factor to consider when purchasing a heat press. At Coralgraph, we don’t want you to feel like you have to go with a poorer model because of budget restraints, which is why we sell our high quality heat presses at extremely competitive prices.
But how can we do this?
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve amassed a large number of loyal customers, and our customer base continues to grow. That’s natural when you sell a high-quality product that lives up to a person’s expectations. As such, we’re able to manufacture and purchase large quantities of our heat presses at discounted rates. We pass those discounts and savings onto our customers, so that you can experience the best in heat presses, without having to overpay for it.
The best in customer service, to match the best in heat presses
Selling high-quality heat presses, at an affordable price, is just one part of the job we do at Coralgraph. Our other job is to keep our customers happy, which is why we’ve built a team of expert customer and technical support staff. Regardless of your problem or concern, our customer service representatives are on hand, ready to take your call and address your issue.
At Coralgraph, we believe our customers deserve nothing short of the best. We remain committed to providing that with every heat press we sell.
- Mug Presses are sold with one year RTB warranty, please be advised the warranty apply on all electrical and mechanical parts, please be advise the warranty are not apply for durable parts /components such as heating elements /heating blankets, for durable parts the warranty limited for 3 months or 1000 use
- We advise to retain and keep the original packaging in case you need to return the press during the warranty period, buyers responsible to returning items for health check or repair, if the parcel damage on the return journey due to insufficient packaging you may lose your warranty and these damages during transit not covered with the warranty.
- Please be advised in order to exchange the heating elements you will require to use a screwdriver (Not Included In The Package) if you are not familiar to use a screwdriver or if it causing difficulties for you to use please do not purchase the heat press.
- You may also require to change the pressure on the press sometimes and readjust the pressure on the press, there is a pressure adjustment button to do this. Please also be advised due to the limited space if you are using the larger or smaller latte element you may only able to attach one latte element at the time, due to the size there is only one latte element fit on the press If you cannot physically change the mug wraps or adjust the pressure this press may not be the best option for you.